News

Following the tragic death of two elderly people in separate incidents Fire Investigators are urging homeowners to check their homes and the homes of vulnerable people to avoid the same thing happening again.

 

One fire was caused by an electric blanket which had been left on a reclining chair and the other started in a cupboard under the stairs.

 

People with mobility issues are at greater risk as they need to have more time to react to danger. Using lots of extension cables and trailing leads around the house are a hazard and should be avoided. Installing suitable smoke alarms and detectors will alert residents to danger and give them extra time to call for help or evacuate the building.

 

Homeowners are being urged to checking wiring and install extra sockets to improve safety, to do this you will need a qualified member of NICEIC, so if you require a qualified Electrician in Cullompton , please call us today.

 

  • Specialists in all Domestic Electrical work, big or small
    Call Mike on 07951 210 310

  • 11 Middle Mill Lane, Cullompton, Devon. EX15 1JP

    E mail:- info@a-zelectrics.co.uk, Mob:- 07951 210 310,